NDIS Meal Preparation and Delivery
NDIS and Flagstaff Fine Foods
Receive meals delivered to your door under NDIS with Flagstaff Fine Foods
As a trusted NDIS provider, Flagstaff Fine Foods provides a delicious range of over 120 menu options including soups, mini and main meals, purees and desserts for people eligible under the NDIS Core Supports for “Preparation and Meal Delivery”. Flagstaff Fine Foods offers delicious, nutritious and balanced meals prepared to assist you with your eating plan.
How does it work?
Participants will require the appropriate funding in their NDIS plan to allow Flagstaff Fine Foods to supply meals under NDIS.
Clients will need to sign up with a Flagstaff Service Agreement. Once the Service Agreement is signed, we will confirm funding has been approved and will create an account for you/your client. The first delivery of meals cannot take place until the NDIS funding has been approved.
The cost of the service is then charged to the client's NDIS plan under the food preparation line item.
If funding is not in a current plan and/or needs to be approved by the NDIA, Flagstaff can organise written quotes to be submitted to NDIA. To devise a quote we will require the service agreement period (i.e. start & end dates and number of week your client needs this service) and which meal plan they require (i.e. number of items per week).
Once signed up, participants can order directly through Flagstaff Fine Foods.
To sign up or to know more...
To sign up with us, the first step is to call our NDIS Life Choices team member Jenn Stephenson on 4272 0254. Jenn will also be able to assist if you have any questions or queries about your funding or the Service Agreement process.
Once your Service Agreement is in place and funding is confirmed, you can then order your meals through Flagstaff Fine Foods via (02) 4272 0270 or email your completed order form to email@example.com. Our full range and dietary information can be found in our online meal shop www.flagstafffinefoods.com.au (please note do not place NDIS meal orders through the website – but either call or email us directly). Orders must be placed at least 48 business hours prior to the requested delivery day.
Why use Flagstaff Fine Foods?
- Over 50 years' of experience in supporting people with a disability on the NSW South Coast.
- Large menu choice of tasty and nutritious main meals, mini meals, soups, desserts and purees.
- Food options to meet your dietary requirements including vegan, purees, gluten free, low fat, low sodium and lactose free.
- Prepared to Australian food accreditation standards by a team of chefs.
- Naturally snap frozen for a long shelf life.
- Top quality products sourced where possible from local suppliers.
- Convenient option if you cannot cook for yourself.
- Easy to cook either in the oven or microwave.
- No defrosting or thawing required.
- Delivery to regions of Illawarra, Shoalhaven, Southern Highlands, Goulburn, Campbelltown and Camden.
For questions about NDIS Service Agreements or to sign up, contact Jenn Stephenson from the Flagstaff NDIS team on Tel: 4272 0254. Alternatively you can contact the Fine Foods customer service team on (02) 4272 0270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.