Life Choices Support Options
The Flagstaff Group’s vision is to unlock the potential of people with a disability to reach their goals
The Life Choices Hub is dedicated to Flagstaff Life Choices Programs, which provide unique training and support for people with a disability across Employment & Skills Development, Social Inclusion, and Independence Building Pathways.
Our new Hub is located at 39-45 Flagstaff Road, Warrawong.
Flagstaff provides a range of vocational support programs designed to help you unlock your potential and live the life you choose:
Flagstaff Life Choices Programs
We offer a range of learning programs delivering training to develop the skills and qualifications of our employees. Investing in these valuable programs complements Flagstaff’s commitment to provide supported employment and encourage long term employment goals.
Interested in what you could achieve with us? Keep reading to see how we cover a wide range of learning opportunities including:
- School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES, formally TTW Transition To Work) - individualised plans for school leavers to identify and remove barriers to sustainable employment and eventually transition students into Open Employment.
- Supper Club - regular social events in a fun and supportive environment.
- Learner Driver Course - providing support and theoretical training to employees prepare to undertake the NSW Learner Driver test.
- Cooking and Dining at Home - assisting participants to develop knowledge and skills in simple and nutritious cooking and dining.
- Community Participation - supports participants to unlock their potential and achieve their goals through a range of socially inclusive activities.
Interested in joining our Life Choices programs, or would you like more information? Contact the Flagstaff Life Choices team:
M: 0437 600 511
T: (02) 4272 0227
260 Nolan Street, Unanderra NSW 2526
PO Box 6125, Wollongong NSW 2500