What We Do
The Flagstaff Group operates a number of commercial enterprises all running as stand-alone business units, focusing on providing employment opportunities and skill development for people with disabilities.
Our customers choose us because for the business benefits and because it is the right decision for an inclusive world. We have a local, national, and international customer base covering the whole spectrum of business, including:
We lead the field as a business making a difference with divisions that include:
- Print and Mail - try us for our quality, speed and price!
- Fine Foods - taste our quality ingredients prepared with love and care at a great price!
- Laundry Services - try our quick, quality service at affordable prices!
- Document Scanning - let us help you declutter and take care of your documents!
- Paper to Paper Recycling Services - talk to us about our fast, and secure recycling!
- Packaging and Assembly - see how our experience stacks up for you!
- Coffee - enjoy the best of our freshly roasted Fairtrade coffees - tastes so good!
- Flagstaff Mobility Aids - select from our wide range of products to keep you mobile!
- Krative Vision - unique furniture ideas and designs to meet your needs!
- Glove Recycling - try our glove recycling to save money and unnecessary landfill!
- Industrial Products - try our high quality bags and practical products!
- Rural Fencing - ask about our quality guaranteed fencing products, built to last!
- Shoalhaven - a wide variety of commercial services with a quick turnaround at an affordable price!
What Our Customers Say
Our customers are the focus of our enterprise and each one receives special attention and account management. We greatly appreciate their ongoing support (some have been with us for many years) and hope that our partnerships continue for the years to come. Read on to find out why our customers choose us for business and social inclusion:
“Flagstaff employees have helped us in so many ways including delivering laundry services at our Illawarra Care Centres, recycling, printing, packing and removing furniture during our recent office refurbishment. We also help them in return by providing catering services for their Meals on Wheels program. It has been such a positive experience for all of us.” (Nieves Murray, IRT Group Chief Executive).
Remondis - Remondis Illawarra have worked with The Flagstaff Group for over 13 years. Our two organisations have collaborated in servicing customers in Paper to Paper, Secure Shredding and Cardboard Recycling.
“Remondis uses Flagstaff's Printing and Mail division for a range of projects as well as the Laundry for the laundering of gloves and rubber mats. We like working with Flagstaff because the people are genuine, they are outcomes and community focused, flexible and provide value for money with a social return.” (Chris Wade, General Manager).
Wests Illawarra - Wests Illawarra enjoys a great partnership with Flagstaff that extends beyond their supply of services to our organisation.
“Besides being our major supplier of printing and laundry, our like-minded businesses share common values and goals with our local community always at heart. Our organisations keep in close contact given our proximity and genuine desire to always build upon and improve how we give back to our community.” (Stacey Corbeski, Brand and Marketing Strategy - Group Executive).