Our Management and Board
Today, Flagstaff is governed by a voluntarily appointed Board, which is headed by Chairman of the Board Lynton Nicholas and other Board Members include Assunta Young, Colin Bloomfield, John Steele, Julie Ashby, Oscar Gregory, Robert Ryan, Ross Johnson and Tempe Lees. It is through the Board’s guidance, governance and commitment to ensure a sustainable future, that Flagstaff has become the organisation that it is today.
“The members of the Board and I are proud to be part of the Flagstaff Group at this time of celebration of its 50 years’ service to the community. I would like to acknowledge the contribution of the current and past board members who have carried out the key governance role at Flagstaff over the period I a voluntary capacity”- Lynton Nicholas, Chairman of the Board from 2004, Board member since 1996.
Lynton Nicholas - Chairman of the Board
- Roy Rogers – CEO from 2011
- Karen Burdett – Group Sales and Marketing Communications Manager
- Paul O’Neill – Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel Burns – Group Operations Manager
- Steve Burgess – Manager People, Culture and Support Services