Production and Delivery Assistant
Multiple positions available - Production and Delivery Assistants (Full-Time & Part-Time)
Grade 5 - $22.04 per hour
The Flagstaff Group is a large Illawarra based employer with extensive business operations including materials recycling, food packaging & distribution, digital and off-set printing and a commercial laundry; and right now we are looking for energetic people with strong safety and customer focus to join the team in various roles in both production and delivery driving across our divisions.
Ideally you will have experience driving MR class heavy vehicles (though not essential), experience in working in a factory environment and sound understanding of Work Health and Safety (WHS).
Flagstaff appoints by merit and we are looking for a candidate with the right skills and abilities, as well as values that fits with our business.
The selection criteria for this role include:
- Eligible to immediately work in Australia without sponsorship;
- Experience working in a field that reflects an ability to undertake the requirements and expectations of the role;
- Awareness of Work Health & Safety (WHS) requirements;
- Forklift Certificate desirable (or the capacity & willingness to obtain the qualification);
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence (MR class or higher preferred), and the ability to produce a driving record that demonstrates a safe driving history;
- First Aid Certificate desirable (or the capacity & willingness to obtain the qualification), and the capacity & willingness to act as a workplace first aid officer where requested and in receipt of the relevant Flagstaff allowance;
- Ability to operate independently, effectively and professionally with limited supervision;
- Sound literacy & numeracy skills;
- Demonstrated ability in applying quality assurance practices and processes;
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Ability to rapidly learn & understand task requirements;
- Confident and comfortable using a computer with some recent experience using Microsoft Word, & Outlook.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to submit your cover letter and resume. Please include ‘Production and delivery Assistant’ in the subject line of your email.
We are looking to fill this vacancy immediately and will commence interviews as suitable applications are received.
List of Positions Include:
(Fine Foods) Delivery Driver - Full-time
(All Divisions) Production & Delivery Assistant - Full-time
(Laundry) Machine Operator/ Production - Full-time
(Laundry) Production & Delivery Assistant - Part-time 24 hours p/w
An Equal Opportunity Employer, the Flagstaff Group Ltd is an Australian Disability Enterprise funded by the Australian Government. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a National Criminal History Check.