Manager – Program Support
Manager – Program Support (Shoalhaven)
- Iconic Illawarra Organisation
- Attractive Salary Package
- NFP – Salary sacrifice option
Flagstaff’s mission is to provide life skills for people with a disability that creates independence, confidence and opportunities to work and live the life they choose. The Life Choices service department of The Flagstaff Group provides unique training and support for people with a disability across Employment & Skills Development, Social Inclusion, and Independence Building Pathways.
This newly created position see’s the opportunity for an ambitious and seasoned NDIS professional to join and lead the Life Choices team towards organisational objectives and goals. You will act as the adhesive and as a right hand to the Executive Manager working together to effectively implement operational plans as guided by senior management. Key success to this role will be your ability to adequately manage business relationships, inspire and lead support officers by overseeing administration and most importantly thorough understanding of the NDIS and acquired industry knowledge in the disability sector.
To thrive in this role, you will need to demonstrate your ability to meet the selection criteria below:
- Tertiary Qualifications (cert IV or higher) relevant to the role and/or the diasbility sector
- The capacity,willingness and ability to legally and effectively work with young and/or vulnerable persons (note this will be a pre requistiesfor maintaing emplyment in the role)
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the purpose, philosophy and principles of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the ability to adapt practical knowledge of service delivery of the SLES program to other programs offered under the NDIS
- Senior First Aid Certificate or the willingness to obtain
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy, particularly Micrposoft Office Suite
- Previous experience supervising and managing staff, demonstrating leadership and coaching qualities
- Demonstrated strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to trapidly learn and undersand taks requirements and implement strategic business plans and objectives
- Refined communication skills essential to effectively report to senior management
What’s in it for you?
The Flagstaff Group prides itself on a culture of celebration, inclusion, innovation, integrity and accountability. Your passion and commitment to supporting people with a disability to live the life they choose will not go unnoticed. Working at Flagstaff, you can expect:
- Excellent work life balance
- Support and training to perform your best
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Rewarding career in the Disability Industry
- Inclusive team environment that celebrates success and achievement
- Salary Sacrifice for permanent staff
What are you waiting for?
Don’t delay; we are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible. To find out more about the position or to submit your application please submit your cover letter and current resume to email@example.com
Please be mindful that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and/or notified of the status of their application.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, the Flagstaff Group Ltd is a Supported Employment Enterprise funded by the Australian Government. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a National Criminal History Check.