Welcome to Flagstaff's brand new website!
The Flagstaff Group is excited to launch our new look website on 30th March 2017. This refreshed and revitalised site has had improvements to its content, navigation and visuals to assist with creating a better online experience for all our visitors.
The updates produce a fresh site that is user friendly and more accessible for people of all abilities! Users will find updated information on all our divisions, services and products from both our Unanderra and Nowra sites.
The new Flagstaff Group website has many new features which allow the users to:
- Use the website if you are visually impaired. Our new website complies with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, making the content more accessible for people of all abilities.
- Create an account to login and purchase items from our Shop – at present we just have Fine Foods listed but will be adding more products and services over time.
- Purchase our Fine Foods meals online! You can place an order 24/7 and view photos, nutritional information and ingredients for each meal.
- Easily browse the different divisions and services
- Access a greater amount of information than before
- Contact the group directly via email
- Apply for jobs directly from the site
- Read updated newsletters and blog entries
- Connect to our social media sites
Also, to assist with moving into the National Disability Insurance Scheme, Flagstaff’s new site now has an NDIS tab to help individuals, parents, carers and advocates to view our varied support options and to find a contact to assist with choosing the right option to suit their needs and abilities.
The Flagstaff Group site also allows its users to become more familiar with what we do and who we are as a Social Enterprise, and includes updated Flagstaff news and a blog, as well as higher quality images, videos and downloadable files for our different products and services.
We hope you love the new site and improvements as much as we do!
Contact us with any feedback or questions directly online via the “Contact Us” tab at the top of the page or on (02) 4272 0204.